Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Guest Room is Done!






After much work, painting, cleaning, etc, I can now say one room of our multiroom makeover is done. Have a look! This guest room used to be a family room until Bill and I transformed it. We are also repainting and remodeling the living room, dining room, "mamaw's sewing room", and the new family room, formerly the "basement". More pics will be coming. One thing I did learn from all the painting with my loving husband of 30 years.....never again. The marriage did survive, but we had a couple of rough weeks. We love each other, just don't let us paint together. Why the trouble you ask? Well look at it this way......I am a bit picky with the details in any paint situation, and my wonderful husband is a type B, easy going , and ok with that big drip on the wall person. If we could just meet in the middle, painting might not be so traumatic. We don't dare wallpaper. That was a "never again" task from the 80's.
%2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks great,I don't think we are ever going to get finished,we have a ton of things left to do.I guess it will all fall back into place eventually.....

Anonymous said...

looks great! all i have to say is poor dad!!......i am type b myself.